How to download videos from Youtube, Facebook and Vimeo

How many times you want to download a video from Facebook or Youtube but you keep struggling with tricks and sites? Well, in this post I going to show you my favorite yet the best way to download videos the most popular websites like Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo and more.


1. Go to this site :  savefrom



2 . Download the extension :


Click on Download and wait for the extension to finish installing.
In this example I'm using the browser Opera but it works for the other browsers too. Just scroll down to the bottom of the same  page and pick your choice :



3. Start downloading videos:


Once you finished installing the extension you will notice a green arrow in the extension toolsbar.



 It's time to use the extension .For example, go to Youtube and click on a video :




As you can see a "Download" button  appears in the page, and you can chose which quality you want to save your video.
The same thing goes for :

I've been using Savefrom.net helper for more than 2 years and I hope that you will like it like I do.



Previous
Next Post »